The Ireland Fellows Programme 2024/25 is now accepting applications, extending an invitation to candidates from eligible African countries and regions. This prestigious Africa Scholarship is specifically open to individuals from Lesotho and Zimbabwe, who are planning to commence their academic journey in the year 2024/25.
Empowering Early to Mid-Career Professionals through the Ireland Fellows Programme
The Ireland Fellows Programme offers a transformative opportunity for early to mid-career professionals from eligible African countries, providing them with a world-class education and fostering their leadership potential. This initiative aims to contribute to capacity building by enabling selected students to pursue one-year master’s level studies at a renowned higher education institution (HEI) in Ireland, with a comprehensive fully funded scholarship package.
At a Glance: Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Canon Collins Trust
- Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institution in Ireland
- Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (Amount varies)
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria | Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship
To be eligible for the Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship for the academic year 2024/2025, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in one of the following countries: Lesotho and Zimbabwe.
- Possess a minimum of two or three years of directly relevant work experience related to the proposed programme(s) of study (specific requirements vary by country; refer to the Guidance Note for Applicants).
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Not already hold a qualification at the master’s level or higher, nor be currently enrolled in or scheduled to begin such a program in the academic year 2024/25.
- Intend to commence a new master’s level program in Ireland no earlier than August 2024.
For full eligibility conditions, please consult the official website (link provided below).
The Ireland Fellows Programme Africa Scholarship provides an extensive range of benefits, including:
- Coverage of university application fees
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Reimbursement of examination and other relevant fees
- Economy travel expenses to and from Ireland, connecting your country of residence
- Settling-in allowance, book allowance, and study allowance
- Accommodation arrangement support
- Monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover additional living expenses (for the recipient only)
- Assistance with the costs associated with the student visitor visa application process
To apply for the Ireland Fellows Programme African Scholarship 2023/24, interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website and click on the provided link or the ‘Apply Now‘ button to initiate the application process.
Application Deadline: 31 July, 2023
For further details, please visit the Official Website.