If you are passionate about mental health and eager to enhance your professional skills while immersing yourself in the culture of a fascinating country, we invite you to participate in the GEI Global Clinical Internship.
Discover Rwanda and Make a Difference
Enroll in a transformative Global Clinical Internship in Rwanda, where you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and skills with selected local host institutions and organizations. This internship will provide you with invaluable insight into Rwanda’s unique mental health situation.
- Company/Organization: GEI
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Program Location: Rwanda
- Program Duration: 6 Months
- Available Slot: Not specified
- Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
- Nationality: Any Nationality
GEI Global Clinical Internship | What to Expect
The Global Evaluation Initiative (GEI) is an inclusive global partnership dedicated to developing country-owned, sustainable monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks and capacities. The primary goal is to promote the use of evidence in public decision-making, enhance accountability, and achieve better results. The GEI strives to address the growing and urgent need for timely and reliable evidence in decision-making through the following initiatives:
- Coordinating and Expanding Evaluation Capacity Development (ECD) Programs: Facilitating programs that enhance evaluation capabilities in partner countries.
- Supporting Countries to Build and Strengthen M&E Frameworks and Capacities: Promoting better-informed decision processes by building robust M&E frameworks.
- Catalyzing Strategic Partnerships: Bringing together M&E actors and experts to foster collaboration.
- Leveraging Local, Regional, and Global Knowledge: Providing contextually relevant and effective M&E solutions based on local, regional, and global insights.
Through these combined efforts, the GEI aims to contribute to more relevant and effective policy interventions, timely responses to challenges, and ultimately advance progress towards countries’ national development goals and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To be eligible for the GEI Global Clinical Internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate Status: Applicants must be graduates.
- Mental Health Disciplines and Related Subjects: Placements are available to students and professionals in various mental health disciplines and related fields.
- Open to All: The program welcomes students, new graduates, and working professionals.
Benefits of the Internship
The GEI Global Clinical Internship offers the following benefits:
- Real-World Field Experience: Get hands-on experience in real-world conservation and community development work.
- Insight into Sustainable Development Careers: Gain valuable insights into careers within the sustainable development sector.
- Guidance from an Internship Supervisor: Receive expert guidance and direction from a dedicated internship supervisor.
Ready to embark on this enriching journey? Here’s how to apply for the GEI Global Clinical Internship:
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the program can apply online through the link provided on the official website.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to contribute to the field of mental health, gain international experience, and immerse yourself in the captivating culture of Rwanda. Take the first step towards your future by joining the GEI Global Clinical Internship program today!
Visit the Official Website for Further Details.